Pobek Advisory Limited – We are an actuarial consultancy that specialise in actuarial, risk, financial and business management. We develop bespoke turnkey analysis models as part of our services to ensure management and businesses alike can simulate varied scenarios in order to manage capital better and generate reports efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Model Developer Consultant
How Will You Contribute?
- You will be an integral part of developing robust turnkey automated models and streamlining data driven processes for our clients.
- You will also engage with clients in understanding their needs via process mapping sessions as well as train on some of our products and services.
- You will also work with Senior Consultants to ensure high standard and timely delivery of projects to clients.
Your Required Skills and Competences are:
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Proven analytical skills – must possess lateral thinking and ability to think out of the box
- Oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a professional and effective manner
- Soft skills in improving team dynamics and supporting general work objectives: good listening, visualization and storytelling skills.
- Develop and utilize macros/VBA to automate data manipulation and report building (is an advantage)
- Be proficient in Microsoft word and Power point
- Be able to put together reports in a professional manner.
- Process mapping experience is an advantage
- Experience gathering requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Business Analytics, Engineering or equivalent
- Business Experience
- Requires 1-2 years relevant experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Assemble data from multiple sources using join methods (vlookup, index, match, etc.)
- Combine multiple syntax to develop robust mathematical models (i.e. if, vlookup, logical statements, string analyses operators etc) that conform to the F.A.S.T international excel building standards.
- Streamline & automate processes in excel
- Create flexible data aggregations using pivot tables
- Analyze data and translate findings into information and insights
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th June, 2019.