Ezyride Luxury Nigeria Limited is a transportation company providing quality, reliable, safe and comfortable transport services within and outside Ibadan city.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ethical Hacker
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Our organizations seek an Ethical Hacker with the CEH credential on their CV, along with strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills and in-depth knowledge of the security issues for the thorough implementation of breaching the security systems.
- The professionals must also be able to design well laid-out strategies to identify security problems and build a wise solution for them.
- Installing, configuring, and using products, tools, and operating systems
- Conducting product security assessments, analyzing weaknesses, formulating mitigations or remediation measures, documenting findings, and working with global product teams to ensure proper corrective actions are implemented
- Identifying root cause of recurring issues and working with management and the Security Office team to address programmatically
- Assessing risk and prioritizing mitigation and remediation activities
- Serving as a cyber security subject matter expert and technical leader to internal and external product teams, suppliers, partners, security researchers, and business leaders
- Researching, identifying, developing, and/or customizing tools, tactics, and procedures for enhancing security assessment effectiveness
- Staying current on threats, vulnerabilities, attack techniques, new tools, and industry trends
- Facilitating, supporting, and managing assessments performed by our 3rd- party security partners
- Mentoring product security test engineers
- Participating in security compliance audits (i.e. SOX/SOC/ISO 27001/NIST)
- Mastery of security foundations such as authentication, hardening, least privilege, attack surface reduction, protection rings, cryptography use, static analysis, dynamic analysis, fuzzing, CVSS, CWE, OWASP/SANS/CIS Top X, etc.
- Deep knowledge of and comfort with TCP/IP, including using and securing fundamental networking protocols such as TCP, UDP, ICMP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, etc.
- Understanding and applied use of security standards such as NIST SP800-series, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, FIPS 140-2, Common Criteria, FISMA/FedRAMP, ISO 27000, PCI-DSS, CIS Benchmarks, and similar
- Moderate programming and/or scripting skills in at least one modern programming language.
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science, engineering, MIS, or similar degree programs
- Five-plus (5+) years of practical experience assessing and securing products that power data center and cloud environments – such as embedded systems, firmware, application software, APIs, web applications, network storage solutions, operating systems, etc.
- Expertise in hands-on technical security assessments (e.g., penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, red teaming, etc.)
- Deep understanding of security weaknesses, identification, exploitation, and remediation
- Mastery of security assessment tools and helpers, such as Burp Suite Pro, curl, IDA Pro, Kali, Metasploit, Nessus, nmap, Wireshark, and similar
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 4th July, 2019.