Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics Limited is a wholly Nigerian owned company incorporated in 2006 to provide seamless shipping & logistics services to esteemed customers. This has remained the vision of FGSL since incorporation but the dynamics of our services has evolved over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Responsible for general accounting operations and ensuring the integrity of accounting information and records.
- Coordinate and conduct monthly account reconciliation and audit and report same to the CFO
- Supervises all VAT Transactions and periodic Withholding Taxes and submit report on same to the CFO.
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly financial statement and provide report on this to management.
- Supervise all data entry processes as well as manage/ monitor cash disbursement
- Training and coaching of subordinates to ensure that each of them is fully engaged and optimized.
- Ensure full utilization of the SAGE/ ERP Evolution in managing all account information system and reporting.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing all accounting processes for effective business operations.
- Work closely with CFO to set up processes, policies and procedures that will guide all FGSL operations across board as well as manage the processes to ensure adequate implementation.
- Work closely with the CFO to define, establish and communicate corporate accounting principles, including standard operating procedures covering each job function in accounts to guide the entire organization including up-country
- Ensure that accounting processes identified and set up are adequately implemented in the area of credit control, payables, receivables, and cash management.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Banking, and Finance, Economics or any related course.
- Professional membership of ICAN or ACCA is a must.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Economics Business admin will be an added advantage
- Must possess good reporting and analytical skills.
- Must possess strong ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement.
- At least 7 years of industry experience
- Accounting skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess an above-average knowledge on the use of Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2019.