Family Homes Funds – We are the largest affordable housing focused fund in Sub-Saharan Africa. We are leveraging our significant capital (in excess of N1trn by 2023) to facilitate access to affordable housing for millions of Nigerians on the low to medium income bracket.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Specialist
Function: Business Process Specialist
Reports to: Strategy & Business Performance, Manager
Department: Strategy & Business Performance Dept
Contract Type: Temporary
Job Purpose, Responsibilities & Complexities
- To develop the overall business process framework for the organization
- The role holder will be responsible for identifying the key processes that drive the business and the linkages between departments in a bid to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- The framework will be used to create the standard operating procedures (SOPs) and a business process management system for the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Any additional duties or responsibility that may be assigned by the Strategy & Business Performance Manager
- The role holder will be expected to work from FHFL for the duration of the assignment
- Develop the business process flow framework of FHFL. The framework should include relevant process maps, and highlight all processes, parties, information exchanged and documents produced within the organisation
- Provide high level advice to the Strategy & business performance Manager on how to improve existing processes and establish efficient processes
- Using the framework as a guide, identify and produce documented standard operating procedures for the organisation
- Produce a business process management framework to be used by the organization to study, identify, change, and monitor identified and established business processes to ensure they run smoothly and can be improved over time
- Data analytical Skills
- High level of confidence
- Confidentiality / trust worthiness
- Fore sight/anticipation of future challenges.
- Critical thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Revenue collection analysis
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Minimum Job Requirements
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree at the minimum. Postgraduate Degree is an advantage.
- He/ She must have basic I.T Knowledge
- Minimum of 7 years working experience, and a proven track record of executing business process analysis. Experience working in a start-up environment is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th August, 2019.