Complete Parking Services (CPS) Limited the leading professional parking company in the nation. We are also Independent Parking Advisors to companies and organizations who own, manage, control or operate off-street car parks. We procure and install Parking System Automation for all categories of Car Parks and also provide Viability Assessments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
- We are seeking an experienced executive driver to the CEO of the company on a par-time basis (e.g. Wednesdays to Fridays) weekly. Salary very attractive.
- You will be based on reporting directly to Administration Supervisor.
- Candidate should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time but preferably Wednesdays to Fridays weekly may include some weekends.
- Only Candidate that lives around Egbeda/Igando should apply.
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the times.
- Be punctual and be at least 30 minutes to the designated time and place.
- Display a good behavior, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
- Maintain awareness of current traffic laws, road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Must be able to pass necessary background and police checks.
- Have a valid driving license.
- A copy of your valid Nigerian Driver’s License must be sent alongside your CV via mail to us.
- Any relevant diploma
- At least 4 years’ experience as an executive driver for Top management: VP, Chairman, CEO, MD
- At least 4 to 6-year experience driving in Nigeria with excellent knowledge of road links
- Good communication skills with the ability to speak and read English
- Age from 30 to 40 years, any nationality
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th July, 2019.
Note: This role is a priority. Those who can join us IMMEDIATELY will have a definitive advantage.