Clover Mart (CMart), a new retail outlet in Lekki, Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van from the logistics & distribution department & Customer.
- Ensuring supply of stock to Customer upon proper scrutiny of the invoice, delivery notes and sales quotes issued.
- Do Continuous/perpetual physical verification of stock to ensure accuracy of book stock.
- Following proper ‘First in First Out’ system for rotation of inventory.
- Monitoring stock handling so as not to exceed the allowed % as per company norms on damages to products caused within the store which are controllable by you.
- Accountable for pilferages in store and is responsible to maintain maximum pilferage limits within the allowed % as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper filing of records and checking availability of records at all times.
- Providing data based on demand from management or the stock supervisor.
- Keeping the store in accordance to standards as prescribed by the company in a clean and tidy manner.
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular saleable stock.
- Ensuring all transaction documents are sent to Finance department on a daily basis.
- A skilled Male Store Keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Interested applicant must possess OND in any Social Science fields with at least 1 year experience in warehousing
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Location: Lagos (Lekki Phase & Iddo)
- Verify the accuracy of existing data
- Key-in data into the system
- Call over data for error and make necessary corrections where possible
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Scan necessary documents (photos, signatures) for data key-in
- Keep information confidential
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment provided for work
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
Education & Competences Required
- Computer Knowledge
- Attention to Details
Job Title: Account officer
- Collect daily bank statement and POS portal statement.
- Run the dummy bank GL.
- Match all inflows and outflow in the GL with the bank statement.
- Ensure the POS portal statement, POS transactions in the GL and the accumulated credit tallied.
- When the accumulated credit is overstated, identify the makeup of the total variance and transfer to Trade Debtors’ Suspense account (please, state details clearly for each posting).
- When the accumulated credit is understated, please, call the attention of the Control Unit immediately.
- Minimum of a National Diploma
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th August, 2019.