FarmKonnect Nigeria, a leading agribusiness and agricultural investment company that engages in large scale agricultural projects. We also work to connect local and international investors and farmers towards creating win-win agricultural partnership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Representative
Job Level: Entry level
Employment Type: Part Time
- He is allowed to take initiative on what he sees as best approach to grow FarmKonnect in his area provided it results in Win/Win relationship.
- He is to monitor activities in his areas and determine how policies and regulations in his areas will affect FarmKonnect and suggest ways of mitigating negative effects of such policies.
- He is to warn FarmKonnect ahead.
- He is to make constant report to FarmKonnect as required by the Standing Operating Procedure.
- Any other task that may be assigned to him from time to time.
- The State representative is to represent the Company in his respective state.
- He is authorized to carry the Company’s identities, and conduct seminars and summits on behalf of the company.
- He is to recruit and train his marketers on behalf of the Company.
- He is to capture his area and ensure the success of the Company’s business in his areas.
- He may in some circumstances enjoy exclusivity.
- He will be authorized to sell the products and services of the Company for profit.
- He is to liaise with government agencies and other organizations towards the promotion of the Company and its objectives.
- He is to promote the Company in accordance with its regulations and guided by the Key Performance Indicators.
- He is permitted to discuss and close deals on behalf of FarmKonnect.
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Ability to recruit and train 10 or more Business Representatives who will assist him/her in marketing and sales.
- Ability to represent the Company at high profile events when necessary.
- Ability to effectively make use of computers and mobile phones for basic operations including mailing, internet browsing and blogging.
- Ability to plan and organize seminars, workshops and conferences when required.
- Ability to meets sales and marketing targets of FarmKonnect.
- Having an existing office space is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] below indicating the “Job title and Location” as the subject of the email.
After send your application to the above email:
- Our recruitment team will contact you via email to acquaint you with job descriptions.
- You are to respond to indicate interest in job roles.
- You will then be contacted via a conference call.
- If you are successful, you will be invited for training and licensing.
Application Deadline 21st July, 2019.