FarmKonnect Nigeria, a leading agribusiness and agricultural investment company that engages in large scale agricultural projects. We also work to connect local and international investors and farmers towards creating win-win agricultural partnership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Representative
Job Level: Entry level
Employment Type: Part Time
- He is allowed to take initiative on what he sees as best approach to grow FarmKonnect in his area provided it results in Win/Win relationship.
- He is to monitor activities in his areas and determine how policies and regulations in his areas will affect FarmKonnect and suggest ways of mitigating negative effects of such policies.
- He is to warn FarmKonnect ahead.
- He is to make constant report to FarmKonnect as required by the Standing Operating Procedure.
- Any other task that may be assigned to him from time to time.
- The State representative is to represent the Company in his respective state.
- He is authorized to carry the Company’s identities, and conduct seminars and summits on behalf of the company.
- He is to recruit and train his marketers on behalf of the Company.
- He is to capture his area and ensure the success of the Company’s business in his areas.
- He may in some circumstances enjoy exclusivity.
- He will be authorized to sell the products and services of the Company for profit.
- He is to liaise with government agencies and other organizations towards the promotion of the Company and its objectives.
- He is to promote the Company in accordance with its regulations and guided by the Key Performance Indicators.
- He is permitted to discuss and close deals on behalf of FarmKonnect.
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Ability to recruit and train 10 or more Business Representatives who will assist him/her in marketing and sales.
- Ability to represent the Company at high profile events when necessary.
- Ability to effectively make use of computers and mobile phones for basic operations including mailing, internet browsing and blogging.
- Ability to plan and organize seminars, workshops and conferences when required.
- Ability to meets sales and marketing targets of FarmKonnect.
- Having an existing office space is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] below indicating the “Job title and Location” as the subject of the email.
After send your application to the above email:
- Our recruitment team will contact you via email to acquaint you with job descriptions.
- You are to respond to indicate interest in job roles.
- You will then be contacted via a conference call.
- If you are successful, you will be invited for training and licensing.
Application Deadline 21st July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!