Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Design/Quotation Engineer
- Attend technical and coordination meeting with senior colleagues.
- Assist in ensuring that all engineering site work is carried out to design specification.
- Produce manual engineering calculations; perform checks to ensure accuracy and deliver technical presentations, if required.
- Prepare drawings to standard specifications to meet set deadlines.
- Assist the design and production teams, review engineering content with senior design engineer and lead.
- Attend departmental and individual training
- Compile a summary of all the technical parameters for the client.
- Act as a point of contact for the Technical Sales & Marketing team and clients to support them with technical information.
- Supporting the design department when your quotation is accepted and is followed up with an order.
- Monitor and train junior engineers on relevant software, and SCSP processes.
- Assist in testing and design of assigned project and product line.
- Assist in Designing systems taking into account cost, availability of materials, strength and maintenance requirements, appearance and impact on the user and on the environment.
- Use computer-aided (CAD) to assist in design and drawing.
- Assist in Analyzing project or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Analyze test data and reports to determine if test design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Confer with other engineering personnel to prepare design modifications as required.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos (Ajah, Lekki, VI, and Ikoyi)
- Updates Job Knowledge by Participating in Educational Opportunities; Reading Professional Publications; Maintaining Personal Networks; Participating in Professional Organizations..
- Developing Marketing and Sales Strategies, Sales Plans and Profit Targets for the Organization.
- Managing all Sales Units Heads with an Oversight Role on Activities, Tasks and Reports.
- Ensuring Deliverables Fit into Overall Strategy Plans.
- Monitoring the Performance of the Sales Team by Establishing a System of Reports and Communications involving Sales Reports.
- Lead the Technical Sales Team by Creating Ongoing Activities that Promote the Company and its Products/Services.
- Maintaining Sales Volume, Establishing and Adjusting the Selling Price by Monitoring Costs, Competition, and Supply and Demand.
- Managing and Overseeing the Sales Team to Demonstrate the Ability to Meet Specified Targets within a given time frame.
- Developing Yearly Sales and Marketing Budget with inputs from all allied Departments.
- To Oversee the Social Media Platforms and Online Marketing, Marketing Communication, Brand Communication and Public Relations.
- Exploring and identifying new sales avenues/opportunities for products.
- Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for expanding products market and growth.
- Strategizing and continuous working towards SCSP brand building.
- Managing, strengthening and leveraging customer relationship across all main customers groups (private and public sector, tender business).
- Building competent, effective, and efficient and result oriented sales team.
- Analysing market intelligence on competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems and continuous improvement methodologies with specific focus on growth, cost reduction and process improvements.
- Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to sales, marketing, administration, etc.
- Prospect for and secure new business deals for SCSP and Meet sales targets.
- Fully understand products’ functionality and benefits.
- Develop and deploy competitive market plans and strategies to promote SCSP’s products and services.
- Professionally manage all prospective and actual customers of the company.
- Represent SCSP in exhibitions, trade shows and others.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and reports on clients, sales transactions and business development and activities.
- Ensure, sustain and maintain business relationships with all clients.
- Develop relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Analyse, develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for end user groups.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies.
- Identifies Trendsetter ideas by researching Industry and related Events, Publications, and Announcements; Tracking Individual Contributors and their Accomplishments.
- Locates or Proposes Potential Business Deals by Contacting Potential Partners; Discovering and Exploring Opportunities.
- Screens Potential Business Deals by Analysing market Strategies, Deal Requirements, Potential, and Financials; Evaluating Options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops Negotiating Strategies and Positions by Studying Integration of new venture with company Strategies and Operations; Examining risks and Potentials; Estimating Partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes New Business Deals by Coordinating Requirements; Developing and Negotiating Contracts; integrating contract requirements with Business operations.
- Protects Organization’s Value by keeping information confidential.
- Actively get involved in projects specifications, tender documents and budgetary quotes.
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Develop and maintain the image with existing and potential partners and other stakeholders.
- Plan and organize influencer events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support PR activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field Preferably Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Elect/Elect Engineering, etc.)
- MBA is an added advantage
- Must be 37 years and above
- Successful track record in developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies
- Keen awareness of clients preferences, ability to adapt quickly to new market trends and a strong drive for results
- Strong, decisive, results oriented leader who can develop and manage relationships across the company.
- Ability to lead, motivate, coach, and teach others.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience (preferably in Fire business), with wide network of contacts throughout the West African region.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2019.