Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Team Member
Department: Cinema operations
Reports To: Cinema manager
- Responsible for enhancing the cinema experience of all Filmhouse guests by contributing to the smooth running of the cinemas in a friendly and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Attend and participate in training sessions as required by managers and HR.
- Contribute to increasing concession revenues.
- Responsible in the arrangement and cleaning of designated areas.
- Selling box office tickets, responding to queries reservations and sales.
- Monitoring and maintaining cash flow, ensuring that there are no shortages.
- Ensuring that guests are well guided to entrance and exit into the cinema.
- Monitoring and maintaining guest flow, ensuring that there are no obstructions to guest cinematic experience.
- Participating in briefings and other meetings as requested by the cinema manager.
Qualification and Experience
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
- Excellent customer skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situation
To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
- Numerical – maths skills, with the ability to handle money and work out change within a short time.
- Analytical skills – Demonstrates the ability solve multiple problems within a short period of time.
- Health and safety – Ability to adhere to health and safety standards; demonstrate consistent health and safety practices; maintain a clean environment.
- Time management – Strong ability to prioritize task and work schedule to achieve service deadlines.
- Customer Relation Skills – A polite, friendly, helpful and approachable manner; ability to deal patiently with guests
- Communication Skills – Good communication skills.
- Professionalism – the ability to keep calm in an emergency and handle guest concerns and queries with calm.
- Integrity; honest and transparent in dealing with guests and colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.