A reputable company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Ensure adequate record keeping of all Payment vouchers, expenses reports, vendor related documents, supporting schedules
- Drive the accuracy and integrity of the General ledger.
- Drive all Month-end procedures (Accrual, Prepayment, and Amortization journals) timely.
- Reconcile all bank statements and prepare Bank reconciliation statement and.
- Support the preparation of statutory accounts in line with IFRS, accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Develop, review and monitor financial procedures and controls in the light of identified risks and gaps with account receivables, account payables and inventory management functions.
- Lead the inventory reporting, control and monitoring of all Depot and Finished Goods Warehouse
- Demonstrate applicable working knowledge of FIRS, SEC/FRC rules and regulations pertaining to the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Provide leadership in guiding finance operations staff and other internal stakeholders on periodic internal and external audits and other statutory and regulatory requirements. –
- Working with other departments/SBUs in yearly budget setting, forecast and variance analysis
- Provide accurate financial numbers as input into the development and implementation of strategic projects.
- Coordinate the planning and management of corporate income and state taxes (deduction, account analysis, reconciliations and periodic remittance).
- Lead the financial accounting team in managing and controlling the company’s book keeping from the point of raising ticket up to finalizing the GL and Trial balance on a daily and monthly basis.
- Identify and bridge gaps in financial accounting related policies and processes.
- Lead the invoicing team in coordinating and controlling product invoicing, receipt and payment and adequate record keeping of all invoices and reconciliation to the ledger and Finished Goods Warehouse.
- Support the credit policy setting for all credit sales working closely with the Management Accountant and ED-Finance.
- Prepare the financial reports from Day-book to final accounts (Income Statement & Balance sheet) to deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience, B.Sc in Accounting or any other Social Science discipline, ATS III+HND
- Upper, ACA/ACCA/ACMA, other professional accountancy qualification. MBA would be an added advantage
- Accounting principles, financial record management, book-keeping; double entry principle expert, strategic financial planning and budget setting and budgetary controls, senior level adaptability, team leadership, creativity and proactivity, year end audit, budget deviation analyses, performance management, business acumen, finance procedure development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 6th August, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!