OutsideIn HR Limited was birth from this realization – “you’ve got to find what you love…this is true for your work as it is for your lovers’ – an excerpt from Steve Jobs famous Stanford commencement speech. Thanks Steve – who would have known how far reaching the impact of a commencement speech could go?
OutsideIn HR has been nurtured as a successful social experiment – to find out what happens when you stop careering and start contributing! Contributing really meaningfully in the areas you’re most passionate about. Selah.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Support Analyst
- The IT Support Analyst role is to ensure proper ICT operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks efficiently.
IT Administration & Support:
- Maintain, update and debug company websites.
- Record, track, and document the IT helpdesk request, including all successful and unsuccessful attempts made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization including ERP and LMS.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing online and onsite file backups, and configuring systems, printers, intercoms telephony and applications.
- Update network applications, servers, access points, routers and other network equipment as required
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other unauthorized software
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or related field. Certifications such as MCP, A+ or its equivalent.
- Experience with desktop operating systems including Windows 7,8.1 and 10, Ubuntu Linux, and Mac OS X
- Experience Managing local and cloud servers.
- Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP, Switching, Routing and subnetting. Access point configuration and Networking.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience on a similar role.
- Experience administering ERP software Like Sage 300, OpenERP (Odoo), SAP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th August, 2019.