O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria) Limited is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction company with over 45 years of work experience. We are known for our pragmatic value delivery, which flows from our people centric approach, committed professionals and prudent management.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: HSE Supervisor
- Support the HSE team with the planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project team in all aspects of safety; occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Ensure HSE compliance and perform regular HSE audits in all areas of business.
- Attend pre-job planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the management
- Manage Safety Statistic reporting, track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Dept head.
- Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
- Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
- Min HND/BSc Degree, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Possess certification in NEBOSH
- Strong passion for HSE.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point.
- Able to work independently.
- Min 5 years relevant experience in Construction Industry.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
Job Title: QA/QC Engineering Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- Manage to lift of all types of equipment and handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
- Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Liaise with the Senior Project Manager for submission of material submittals to Consultant
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection.
- BSc/HND in relevant field
- Not less than 8 years cognate experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes
- Excellent organization and time-management
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- PC software proficiency.
Job Title: Building Project Engineer
- Position requires thorough knowledge of civil/structural design and engineering techniques.
- Responsible to plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Devise new approaches to problems, and prepare or modify drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
- Layout and detail portions of projects using schematic layout by project lead engineer. May be assigned responsibility for schematic or conceptual layouts when qualified.
- Assume the lead engineer’s role on assigned projects.
- May serve as Project Engineer and as a designated Client contact on smaller, less complex projects.
- Develop probable construction cost estimates for his/her projects within the department.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Handle routine contract administration.
- Attend and participate in Client meetings.
- Perform field activities such as observe and record existing field conditions, take and verify measurements within project area.
- Organize, draft, and coordinate technical documents.
- Capable and experienced in managing and performing projects in a fast-paced environment.
- BSc/HND in Civil Engineering/Building with at least 10 years cognate experience.
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Working knowledge of Auto Cad or other drafting software.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (word/pdf format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th August, 2019.