Africa Diving Services Limited (ADS) formed in 2010 became fully operational in January 2012. The Company was conceived and equity financed by Nigerian Investors to offer to clients a fully compliant company satisfying all Nigerian Content Legislation including cooperation agreements for operations with other fully Nigerian Compliant companies as recommended by the NCDMB. ADS also utilises Nigerian companies administratively also, including but not limited to, Banking/Medical/Insurance/ etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator (Personnel Management Only)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes personnel (Divers and ROV Pilot Technicians) , whilst also organizing courier services.
- Involved in the mobilization, crew changes and demobilization of personnel worldwide.
- Work closely with the Visa Agencies and Immigration, ensuring travelers have the correct visas/work permits in place prior to mobilization.
- Organize personnel Visas (Business, Study, Tourist, Visiting, TWP and STR Visas)
- A bachelor’s degree in Logistics or other related field
- Membership of a professional body or related professional qualification
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in logistics, supply chain management or other related field
- Good knowledge of operations within the diving industry
- Must be Male
- Not older than 35 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th August, 2019 (Time: 5pm).