Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go.
Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Executive
Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- To develop and implement Distributor and wholesaler business plans that will deliver budgeted turnover, profit, growth, share and innovation.
- Appointing, managing, leading and directing a framework of Distributors and wholesalers to increase numeric and weighted distribution and ensuring the effectiveness of field sales activities
- Ensure achievement of distribution and sales (volume and value) objectives in assigned territory.
- Locate major open markets and sub-markets in the geographical area assigned and develop a coverage plan that is suitable to achieve sales volume and value objectives.
- Take full ownership of Superior Quality (SQ) wholesalers’ management and trading terms.
- Responsible for Monthly sales target as communicated by his/her line manager and follow up on the monthly sales target by breakdown into daily, weekly sales target.
- Conduct daily/weekly sales connect and KD monthly business review in war room with sales team, clearly identifying the blockers and enabling corrective action to deploy necessary drivers.
- Support and develop IMSO and VSRs to achieve high performance by supervising and effectively managing coverage plan mapping, zoning, daily journey plan and no. of calls, productive calls.
- Support marketing and trade- marketing in the execution of category and or shopper marketing strategies within territory. Regularly monitor customer performance against agreed sell in / sell out objectives.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate agreed POP (Pricing, Promotions, Ranging and merchandising) plans monthly.
- Develop and communicate monthly, quarterly and annual reviews to SQ and HQ wholesalers within assigned territory.
- Enable product knowledge with all distributor sales force and identify opportunities to get the best out of the team through individual performance management.
- Identify and recommend to Customer Business Manager appointment of KDs dealing with Baby Care and Fem care categories and having their own point-of-sales inside the markets to ensure proximity of supplies to wholesalers/ Retailers.
- Identify the total universe of wholesalers & retailers dealing with Baby Care and Fem care with indicative category volume contribution and KC range volume contribution thus establishing a firm data base of customers’ in-trade.
- Recruit, train and coach in-market sales officers on steps of call, deploy team to effectively manage sell-in to the wholesaler and sell-out from wholesaler to retailer. Develop and manage an effective in market sales team (IMSO & VSRs) through formal and informal coaching, monitoring, and training driven primarily through field accompaniments.
- Develop and implement incentives and sales promotions in coordination with his team leader, that deliver to agreed sales and distribution targets in assigned territory.
- Manage effectively the KD in his area by optimizing their sales & stock rotation. Ensure that KD maintains agreed closing stock target and submission of daily, weekly sales and stock report to his/her line manager.
- Continuously review the territory market structure and changes including spot check distribution coverage and product price structure.
- Drive price compliance at all levels of trade to be in line with the companies recommended prices. Ensure product block display at distributor’s outlet and distributor’s compliance with the exclusivity clause.
- Provide field information and reports on market trends, competitor’s performance (including but not limited to competitor activities, pricing, value chains).
- Implement successfully and continuously the Key Business Drivers: Optimum Stock Rotation, Proper Pricing, Distribution Availability and In-market Visibility.
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in FMCG sector
- Possession of a valid driver’s license is required
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- This role is available for local candidates already authorised to work in the roles country only.
Good to Have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent communicator
- Decision making
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply