APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liquid Stores Supervisor
- To oversea the day to day running/asset management of the fuel station, providing uninterrupted fuel supply to Terminal equipment in a safety and timely manner and ensure stock accuracy of the fuel at all time.
- Use good housekeeping practices and follow materials/spares storage procedures assigned to the Liquid Stores Section.
- Responsible that procedures, storage conditions and practices comply with company and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the timely availability of diesel in accordance with Company policies and procedures,
- Responsible that Diesel is received, stores, dispensed and controlled with limited no loss.
- Responsible for overall day-to-day activities of the management of Diesel Store.
- Good knowledge of the handling and storage of Engineering materials and dangerous goods.
- Responsible for the proper control and care of the Diesel Store and associated equipment.
We are looking for:
- Good People Management Skills, Strong Analytic Skills and Time Management.
- Age range of 25 to 35.
- Works well under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of inventory management techniques.
- Familiarity with various types of safety gear and their application.
- Sound knowledge of inventory safety techniques.
- Familiarity with stores accounting.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills.
- Sound knowledge of the handling and storage of engineering materials, electronic equipment and dangerous goods.
- Familiarity with various types of spare parts and their application
- An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th August, 2019.