Connect Rail Services Limited – Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive and Business Development Officer
- Minimum qualification of a Second Class Degree in Logistics, Marketing & related courses.
- Good educational background
- Information management
- Learning & self development
- Result oriented /strategy thinker.
- Passionate about transportation and Logistics.
- Articulate and excellent communication skills
- Complaint & conflict management
- Client focus.
- Ability to understand ,interpret.
- Able to deliver your task effectively.
- Excellent oral & written communications skills.
- Professional relationships with customer/clients.
Job Title: Truck Acquisition Manager
- To review potentials or proposed acquisitions to ensure that they are a good fit for the company strategically & financially.
- To keep record files that includes items purchased , item cost inventories and product performance.
- The ideal candidate must be able to drive trucks.
- Ensure proper inventory management and reports to and after requisition.
- Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance ;comply with all safe work practices, policies & processes at all times.
- Applicant should possess BSc,HND in relevant courses.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven Analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills.
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts & best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Using and adapting existing web applications life cycles ( concepts , design test , release and support)
- Produce fully functional Mobile application written clean code
- Gather specification requirement and suggest solutions
- Research & suggest new mobile products , applications and protocols.
- Stay up to date with new technology trends.
- Proven work experience as a mobile developer
- In depth knowledge of programming language.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
- Minimum qualification of BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
Job Title: HSE Manager
- Support the development of HSE Policies & program .
- Advise & instructs on various safety related topics (noise levels , use of Machinery etc)
- Initiates & organize HSE training of employees & executives
- Knowledge on how to use safety tools
- Oversee installation, maintenance disposal of substances.
Job Title: Terminal Manager
- Plan, implement and oversee the work of staff member to ensure efficiency & compliance with organizational requirement & company procedures.
- Ensure all work is performed according to Forward Air approved procedures standard & specification for dock operations.
- Monitors & direct all dispatching activities including tracking ,routing & dispatching transportation vehicles.
- Initiates & direct investigations to resolve shippers or customer complaints and verify their authenticity & accuracy.
- Collaborate with staff members & fellow managers to create ,modify and implement goals ,procedures ,policies and objectives when the opportunity present itself.
- Minimum of five years experience in terminal operations
- Strong leadership & team building skills
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th September, 2019.