Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Resumption date: Immediately
- Perform audit planning and participate in planned audits as indicated in the annual audit plan.
- Investigate violations to the Group’s operational procedures and makes recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Liaise with the Finance Unit and external auditors to ensure timely and costeffective completion of statutory audits.
- Evaluate the organization’s internal control process to identify areas of ineffectiveness and recommending practical solutions.
- Review and evaluate audit programs to achieve audit objectives.
- Organize and present meaningfully detailed reports to communicate the results of completed audit engagements to Management.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
- B.Sc Accounting, Finance, or another related field.
- ACA, ACCA, CIA added advantages.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in a private accounting firm and/or hands on experience in executing internal audits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th September, 2019