Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling the daily affairs of the warehouse and the relevant departments to coordinate communication, directly responsible for the extension and supervisor;
- Responsible for the lack of reporting, follow-up, to ensure smooth production, inventory security;
- Responsible for the division of the warehouse management, all kinds of items to be placed in a partition, placed neatly, well-marked, well-ordered;
- Subordinates, solve problems encountered in the work of employees, carry forward team spirit;
- Responsible for arranging the daily work of the warehouse manager to ensure that the materials are placed in time, and the documents are recorded in time for statistics and verification.
- Complete other temporary work.
Experience, Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
- B.Tech/Bachelor’s Degree or above in Warehouse Management or Electronic related majors.
- Personality requirements: meticulous, patient, cautious, steady, and responsible.
- Age: 25-32
- Major in science or engineering is preferable.
- Ability to speak Chinese will be a Plus.
- 3 years or more warehouse to help line leader management experience.
- Familiar with electronic materials, understand the material first-in-first-out principle, understand inventory planning, computer operation proficiency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Due to high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted
Application Deadline 4th October, 2019.