Sharp Towers Limited is a Digital company that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses through the efficient and effective use of our digital products and services. We strive to deliver appropriate technology suited for the local markets where we operate. We also ensure that our services are accessible via our agent network. We are currently recruiting for an immediate employment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos (Alimosho/ Isolo LGA)
- The Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new market required in achieving company financial targets within an assigned territory
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and hit/exceed monthly/annual sales targets
- Provide a monthly/annual sales plan and quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan
- Monitor and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential customers
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Sales of GOTV/DStv decoders within their preferred location.
- Resolve Customers complains.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s agent network
- Minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc qualification
- Ability to work directly with the public to convince people to buy merchandise and to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with agents.
- Must be an aggressive marketer and willing to work
- Ability to communicate in English and local languages
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales/marketing
- Must have an android phone.
N30,000/month with attractive commission and bonuses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Direct Sales Representative and Location” you are applying for as subject of the e-mail.
Note: Your preferred location should be stated on the body of the email. Applications that do not adhere to these instructions will be discarded
Application Deadline 20th September 2019.