HCM Bridges Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- Licensed to practice law from the Nigerian Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title (Legal Officer) as the subject
Application Deadline 9th October, 2019.