Afrilab Medical Diagnostics is a high-tech performance driven laboratory providing detailed, timely and accurate medical diagnosis for both private individuals and health facilities. We are spreading across various states in Nigeria where we have distinguished our self and set a new standard in healthcare and diagnostic services in Ibadan and environs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Social Media Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Manager to manage our social media accounts.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence during high levels of traffic and customer engagement.
- This role will be assigned to our Mobile Internet division.
- We expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technology and social media trends, where you will utilize viral and interactive content to create engaging experiences for our target and prospective audiences.
- You should have excellent communication and influencing skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Oversee social media account designs (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original test, photos, videos and news)
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven managerial experience in Social Media role, with hands-on experience in content management.
- Knowledge of digital marketing basics is required
- Proven Blogging experience desired.
Candidate Requirements and Attributes:
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Ability to monitor, analyze, review and report outcomes of social media campaigns
- Strong creative writing skills and ability to edit content required.
- Extensive knowledge using social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
- Excellent copywriting skills, with a solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with web design and knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication, analytical and multitasking skills.
Deadline: 20th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.