Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited – Our client, an Investment Advisory firm based on the mainland, Lagos has a vacant position for a self motivated candidate into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from their true needs
- Analyzing information from surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business process description
- Conferring with project managers to define concepts and using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
- Defining and documenting customer business functions and processes
- Identifying, defining and documenting business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements and levels of systems access after consulting with functional unit management and personnel
- Analyzing the practicability of and developing requirements for new systems and upgradations to existing systems
- Helping in developing a comprehensive change in management strategy for the court
- Developing a training curriculum and conducting formal training sessions covering assigned systems module
- Acting as a team lead on designated projects or assignments and providing work direction to one or more technical or clerical staff.
- Driving and challenging the presumptions of business units on how will they successfully execute their plans
- Liaising between technology teams, support teams and business units
- Using standard templates and natural language to develop requirement specifications
- 1-year minimum experience
- Minimum of First degree(2:1) in Accounting, Economics or any related field
- Proficiency in spoken English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use basic Ms Office suites.
Deadline: 25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] or [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.