Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
- Ensuring effective implementation of the organisation’s activities and task assigned to attain goals and objectives of the Home’s project.
- Overseeing project work-plan performance, participating in project planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, reporting and programme development of all projects and tasks.
- Reporting on project activities and expenditure as requested by the Project Manager and according to project timeframes.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports on projects implemented in the given period.
- Report any of changes which may impact to the project implementation
- Directing and supervising activities within the organization to achieve the organisation’s goals and objectives relating to implementation of set objectives, productivity, expansion, innovation, and other areas of priority.
- Ensure the implementation of projects in line with international standards and best practices and in compliance with relevant legal regulations and policies.
- Source for grants and sponsorship to be applied to the execution of the NGO’s set objectives.
- Monitoring the payment of school fees, school performance and welfare of children under the NGO’s sponsorship.
- Ensure that the organisation has enough resources such as personnel, funds and materials required to achieve the organizational goals.
- Organise sensitisation (through social events and school visitation) of schools and the community on importance of education and core values such as good citizenship, self- responsibility et.c to further showcase the NGO’s brand.
- Participate in developing long and short-range goals and strategies consistent with the mission and capabilities of the NGO.
- Knowledge of accounting is an added advantage
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Designing business strategies and supervise the company’s operations and employees to ensure company efficiency.
- Implementing business strategies, evaluating company performances, and supervising employees to ensure company productivity and efficiency.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Directing and supervising activities in the entire company to achieve the company’s goals and objectives relating to sales, profitability, productivity, expansion, innovation, and other areas of priority.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Supervising employees, planning work schedules, production and sales, reprimanding or reviewing staff work, and helping to determine whether or not the company is operating at its financial peak.
- Ensure that the company has enough resources such as personnel, funds and materials required to achieve the organizational goals.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to relevant legal regulations and policies.
- Work closely with the sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help the company maximize profits and market share.
- Organise company programs to further Showcase Company’s brand through trade shows, fairs, runway shows and major events.
- Developing and managing the company’s advertising campaigns.
Job Title: Finance Analyst
- Closely analyze account and daily account reconciliation.
- Monthly revenue and expenditure projection, flagging major issues concerning budget over/under runs as well as other analysis required,
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assembling and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks,
- Monitoring commitments and accruals and ensuring compliance with Bank policy,
- Contributing to the resolution of complex vendor and invoicing issues,
- Providing supervision and advice to team assistants in reports, transaction processing and other guidance as necessary, and coordinating the integration of agreed processes,
- Helping resolve issues managers face when approving transactions; escalating issues to Budget / Finance Officer and seek assistance when necessary,
- Participating in clients team meetings. Ensuring effective back-up arrangement, and timely submission of tasks/outputs;
- Driving process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function,
- Reviewing the transactions processed by team members and ensuring that they are processed in line with the Bank’s procurement guidelines;
- Responsible for maintaining process documentation to ensure internal controls operate as expected and training and coaching of new staff, and
- Monitoring daily workload and ensure its completion accurately and on timely basis.
Deadline: 22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to “HR” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.