Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Estimator
- We are looking for a thorough Construction estimator to calculate possible costs and gains of construction projects. You will collect and analyze data according to a series of useful variables.
- The ideal candidate will be very comfortable with numbers and analytical. You must have great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Acquire understanding of the requirements of the project/program at hand
- Select metrics to produce valid estimates
- Visit sites, warehouses and other venues to gather essential information
- Review documents or consult experts to collect all necessary data
- Analyze data and produce forecasts
- Perform risk analysis
- Prepare detailed reports or bids for submission to appropriate parties
- Select advantageous deals by evaluating offers and quotes
- Foster relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, architects etc.)
- Proven experience as construction estimator
- Basic understanding of accounting and project management concepts
- Deep understanding of research methodology, data analysis and estimation metrics
- Comfortable with numbers and technology
- Excellent knowledge of software like Timberline or HCSS HeavyBid
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Well-organized and reliable
- BSc/BA in engineering, construction science or relevant field
- Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) or other qualification will be a plus
Deadline: 10th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.