HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a prestigious Hospital based in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Reporting Officer
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Finance Reporting Officer will be responsible for responsible for preparing government financial filings and coordinating the company legal and financial teams.
- A reporting manager may have many duties related to monitoring company financial statements and reports to verify their accuracy and to find ways to limit or reduce costs.
- Assist in the Preparation of Monthly and Annual Budget
- Ensure accuracy in the company’s documentation and filling process of financial transactions.
- Recognizing all corporate payment in their respective account on medicplus
- Manage relationship with the external auditors
- Preparation of Monthly Income Statement.
- Fixed asset register management
- Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Correction of ledger errors and wrong postings
- Reconcile petty expenses every Friday and Last day of the month.
- 4-5 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s in Finance and Accounts.
- ACA, and ICAN Certification
- Knowledge of IFRS regulations, internal auditing, and public accounting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th January, 2020.