A reputable Metal Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: AC Technician
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- SSCE, NABTEB or Trade Test I, II & III
- 3+ year experience as an AC technician,
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.