Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a rapidly expanding, opportunity-creating and customer-focused microfinance Institution (MFI) in Nigeria. A member, Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN), the company registered in July 2018 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and opened her first branch on August 1, 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer / Marketer
Job Reference: BETH 102
Location: Ogun (Magboro)
- Review loan requests
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Helps client in all investment process
- Developing marketing campaigns
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Marketing of company products and services
- Engaging in promotional activities.
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- OND / NCE / SSCE in Marketing and others related field
- Most possess good customer relationship
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Most resides in closed to the designated Location.
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 5th March, 2020.