PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ecosystem Officer
- Pursue the sourcing of new accounts and client/savings mobilization.
- Conducts pre-loan training, client and guarantor’s verification.
- Ensure an efficient and effective process in savings and repayment collections.
- Manage and follow up on loan to ensure prompt and due repayment, while preventing default.
- Efficiently and effectively manage defaults where they occur.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Relationship Manager.
- Attracts new customers to Pecantrust and maintain an excellent relationship with clients.
- Analyse potential loan markets and development referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness while processing loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure client relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing client base and product’s volume of portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting.
- A minimum of a least 2 years of work experience.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Basic computer literacy
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good sales and marketing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.