A new Robotics and AI company setting up in Nigeria and across Africa is looking to employ qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Robotic Enabler
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains a safe environment for all students.
- Teach elementary school students the principles of Robotics including the functions of power source, sensors, motors and structural members of a robot.
- Document the students’ individual and group progress throughout the program.
- Interacts with students and fellow employees in a courteous, professional, and positive manner.
- Safeguards materials, records, and equipment.
- Promotes and Maintains a Positive Learning Environment.
- Convenes all assigned classes in accordance with their start and end times.
- Preferred: Computer science / math / science / engineering / art background and / or experience with robotics
- Preferred: Experience working with children and urban communities.
- Required: Ability to acquire a working knowledge of robotics, problem – solving skills, and simple computer programming and coding skills
- Required: Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work with elementary – aged children in a co-teaching capacity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th February, 2020.