Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance. We are recruiting for professional sales staff across Nigeria on behalf of a top company in the insurance sector
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Developing an induction programme for new employees
- Coordinating and administering company training and development programmes and liaising with external training bodies as required. This includes providing support in relation to Health and Safety training records for employees
- Administration and co-ordination of internal training programmes
- Developing and managing company employee-related programmes, such as work experience and internships
- Providing support in relation to the administration and processing of forms for company employees
- Providing administrative support as required, including in respect of the company’s eligibility to work records and audits
- Fulfilment of additional duties as required.
- Assisting the HR & People Development Manager with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant company Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence management
- Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to company employees
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary
- Administration, co-ordination and support of company recruitment
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- At least 2 years experience of working in a generalist HR environment, to include
- administration of recruitment and training at all levels
- B.Sc / HND in Management and related discipline
- Experience of supporting managers at client location
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- Participate in various workshops and educational programs and maintain knowledge on all industry relevant publications.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
- Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle requirements and control budgeting process.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
- Plan and prepare annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Maintain electronic databases of sales, registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Arrange fleets and fleet operational staff to provide support and schedule Special Event Planning.
- Perform vehicle registration, insurance and CHP formalities and documentation regarding induction of new vehicles in existing fleet.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance, obtain tags for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of Fuel Cards for all vehicles and drivers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “HR Officer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2020.