Digital Communications Konsult (DCK) Nigeria limited – Established in 1997, is a value-added Networking solutions firm with extensive knowledge and experience in various ICT Solutions. We provide end-to-end technology-enabled business solutions through technology consulting and systems integration services. With our team of experienced Professionals leveraging on best practices to deliver world-class Products, Solutions and Services, we help organizations develop cost-effective solutions to their critical IT needs.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
- The successful candidate will work with the IP Solutions team in assessing clients’ needs and proposing business solutions through various avenues such as written proposals, Proof of Concept demonstrations etc.
- You will play a key role as you assist with initiatives to research and develop innovative and agile IT solutions. In addition to giving you critical IT and Industry exposure, the position is the perfect springboard to fast-track your career in IT.
- By joining the DCK Team, you can explore your potential through hands-on experience in a professional environment. This is an excellent opportunity to begin on a well-defined and rewarding career path, in addition to growing your skills in high value areas.
- Work with the technical team in providing technical solutions to meet customer requirements
- Obtain required training and technical certifications within required timeframes and as directed by management.
- Keep abreast of new technologies by continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and / or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Work with the team in documentations such as design specifications, Network diagrams, As-built documentation, etc
- Independently research and make presentations to the team on new and existing products and` solutions.
- A minimum of CCNP certification (R&S or Security) is a must.
- HND or B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Other relevant IT Certifications will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years working experience in IT / Networking or a related technology-based industry is mandatory.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must
- A good understanding of the network technology and protocols
- Working knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities is desired
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
- Ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, creates / implements actions plans and monitor progress towards goals.
- Hands-on experience implementing and administrating Cisco network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, network protocols, VoIP, Wireless Access Points and WLAN Controllers is strongly desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume as email attachments to: email@example.com with the subject “Network Engineer”.
Application Deadline 19th February, 2020.