Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited is a respected leader in crystalline concrete waterproofing solutions and construction chemicals. We deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Prepare Selection Memos, Purchase Orders, and Subcontracts and ensure proper documentation is collected throughout the procurement process.
- Prepare modifications to documentation based on adjustments made during the procurement process.
- Prepare complete backup documentation for procurement purchases & submit to the Accounts Team.
- Confer with vendors and suppliers (local, regional and international sources) to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule. Also, obtain estimate value of goods and services through multiple quotations from reliable and competitive suppliers.
- Develop business strategies and plans ensuring alignment with short term and long term goals.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce desired results consistent with overall strategy.
- Review bids for completeness, accuracy and responsiveness.
- Conduct cost reasonability analyses.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing short- and long-term subcontracts.
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating for best value for money.
- Proficiency in working effectively as part of a team is required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Proficiency using Microsoft office suite, odoo ERP software or other related software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project Management, or a related field.
- 6+ years of relevant experience and progressive responsibility operations/project Management at the mid to upper levels of an organization.
- Experience managing projects in a construction industry
Application Deadline 12th February, 2020.