Winlyn Limited is an indigenous oil servicing company with core operational thrust in the area of engineering, maintenance, construction, contract services and international trade.
The company was incorporated in November, 1991 and has since gained a reputation for industry leading service delivery. Leveraging our strong technical and service partnerships with industry leaders from around the globe, we are committed to solving the most challenging systems and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer, Operator or Mechanical Engineer
- Are you hardworking, intelligent, well behaved, respects constituted authority, not subversive, honest and a man of manifest integrity?
- On the above generator service fields, do you have track records, good references and good guarantors from previous or present employers?
- Are you a young, dynamic and technically sound with vast knowledge and competency in diesel generators ranging from 27 KVA and above Caterpillar, Cummins, and Perkins generators?
- Have you worked with known generator sales, maintenance and rehabilitation outfit as Holt Engineering, T&E (Tractor and Equipment, now Mantrac), Prime Power, Cummins, M-Sale, Jubaili Bros?
- Do you have competency in:
- Fault detection and trouble-shooting;
- Manual operation of generating systems;
- Preventive / routine maintenance;
- Overhaul of generating sets;
If yes, then apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, including a detailed CV, professional certificates / certifications, and other verifiable competency credentials, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The Application should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 4242,
Note: Deserving candidates would be invited for competency tests and other skills measurement tests on a date to be communicated to such candidates for possible employment.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.