Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Parent
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote boarding and extra-curricular activities within the school and in the wider community by way of meetings, subjects-related extra-curricular activities and other special events as when appropriate;
- Take an overview of the management of the Houses, to ensure reasonably fair provision and practice, while respecting and safeguarding individual House identities;
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young personТs for whom you are responsible and with whom you come into contact;
- To provide for the safety, welfare, good discipline and pastoral well-being of all students in the house;
- To act in Уloco parentsФ for the girls and to provide all boarders with the best experience of a boarding education by ensuring a challenging and supportive environment: a home from home for boarders;
- Attend Pastoral Support Meetings;
- Organize regular meeting for House staff;
- Ensure the girls are happy and healthy within the boarding houses and promote overall well-being;
- Oversee the writing of the house report;
- Oversee the House development plan;
- A first degree in any discipline.
- Evidence of trainings on Child Management or Child Psychology will be an added advantage.
- Must be reliable, honest and hard working.
- Must have high moral standards and be a good role model.
- Must possess experience of working with young people.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and to demonstrate flexibility.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2020.