Asharami Energy Limited is one of Africa’s leading independent E &P players with a diverse portfolio of 9 oil and gas assets in prolific basins across Africa. Asharami Energy Limited and Sahara Energy Fields Holdings UK limited are the entities at the forefront of our upstream operations.
These assets are at various stages of development ranging from exploratory fields to mature producing fields with huge potential for positive returns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Level: Mid Level
- To ensure that all routine and preventive maintenance of all equipment and depot facilities are 100% in compliance with the maintenance schedule.
- Routine servicing of valves, flanges and pumps
- Connection of product receipt hoses to vessel before receipt of product
- Monitoring of pipelines in the depot during product loading
- Routine pipeline maintenance to avoid corrosion
- Maintenance of power generators.
- Routine tank inspection
- Monitor meter calibration
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly checks on all depot equipment to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Ensure timely and precise reports on all maintenance activities to Line manager.
- Must be able to support the depot in making sure that all equipment works optimally.
- Maintain equipment service records and filing them appropriately.
- Monitor spare parts supplies for different equipment in the depot.
- Maintenance of all mechanical equipment at the depots
- Adhoc duties as advised by the Maintenance Manager and the Department
Minimum Experience / Requirements
- B.Sc in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2- 3 years cognate of experience in oil and gas industry particularly Downstream.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Good internet skill including use of e-mail program
- Ability to adhere strictly to instructions
- Ability to establish priorities and manage workload
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Knowledge of Electrical motors, pumps, generators and other depot equipment
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Attention to details.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have high regard for safety procedures
- Must be hard working
- Engineering and Maintenance Manager
- Depot Staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.