Emenet International Co. Limited is a registered company with the Corporate Affairs Commission. We are Nigeria’s No. 1 distributor for Canon and Unomat (Germany). Other brands in our portfolio includes Panasonic, HiTi, Fuji, EPSON, HP, SONY, Rode, GP Recyko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
As a Sales Admin, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage Stock Inventory and share weekly inventory report with sales team.
- Reporting weekly and monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff time sheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails and inquiries.
- Posting of invoices and managing delivery schedules.
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- 1-3 Years in Sales
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills such as Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation of financial statements and schedules according to corporate timelines
- Carry out monthly closure procedures
- Carry out detailed account reconciliations (cash, liabilities, fixed assets, payroll accruals) and sub-ledgers
- Comply with all regulatory filling and reporting
- Prepare and monitor budgets and forecasts
- Implement payments and keep records
- Review invoices to ensure accuracy, validity and appropriate approvals
- Maintains and updates the invoice register for paid invoices.
- Responsible for distribution of checks
- Reconcile petty cash balances monthly
- Preparation of summary payments reports, and other reports that may be required from time by the management
- Responsible for other administrative duties to support office activities
- Keep communication with banks for transfers
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Carry out tax filling and other mandatory filling
- Petty Cash replenishments and disbursements
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Manage partners credit profiles and ensure prompt and timely payments
- Implement and follow-up with partners on credit and up to date payments
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Compute withholding tax owed, prepare monthly withholding tax declaration, ensure prompt payment
- Ensure a regular and reliable inventory of fixed asset and stock (appraise, evaluate, recording information such as the property’s description, value, and location)
- Provide auditing services for the company and the staff
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Recommend ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Tax, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th March, 2020