Trukolor Digital Communications is one of the leading printing and creative service providers in Nigeria and beyond.
We provide standard services in the area of offset (Paper) and large format printing, Monogram, Screen print, Heat transfer, Cinematography, post production, digital editing and imaging, Renting of sound equipment, as well as event planning.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: 2D / 3D Event Designer
- Must participate actively in the brainstorming sessions and processes,
- Participate in meetings as and when required for specific projects,
- Follow through the projects from beginning to the end ensuring the highest quality standards.
- Responsible for all the graphic visuals, designs and concepts,
- Required to work closely with the sales and operations team to conceptualize ideas and submit proposals in a timely manner,
- Must play an active role in providing creative ideas
- Proficient in 3D Studio Max, Photoshop CS3, Adobe Illustrator and AutoCAD
- Creative individual with good design flair,
- Excellent time management with a proven ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Diploma/Degree in Interior Design or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in the event,interior design or exhibition industries,
Job Title: Cinematographer
- Training crew to safely use new and modified equipment,
- Working with the post-production team to ensure the desired effects are preserved and that the mood of the film is maintained,
- Keeping up-to-date with advances in the film industry and attending workshops and training sessions wherever possible,
- Expanding networks and maintaining relationships with industry professionals.
- Analyzing the screenplay, characters, and story structure and deciding on a visual approach,
- Selecting and sourcing required equipment, tools, and crew members,
- Visiting locations and taking a series of test shots before deciding on the angles, filers, film stock, framing, equipment, and lighting,
- Approving costumes, make-up, and hair, as well as the color and textures used on set,
- Stamina and physical strength,
- The ability to work long hours and spend time away from home,
- A passion for film, good eye for detail, and excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Production, or a similar discipline,
- An Associate’s degree is also acceptable,
- Extensive experience working in the film industry,
Job Title: Visual Designer
- We are looking for a creative Visual Designer to shape and own the user interface design of our products.
- Apply sketching techniques, like gradients and contrasts to enhance digital images,
- Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval,
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency,
- Brainstorm new ideas,layouts and graphics.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements,
- Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience,
- Paint by hand and use drawing applications to design original graphics,
- Use visual design software to refine illustrations,
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts,
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects,
- Attention to visual details,
- B.Sc Degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification.
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role,
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations and graphics),
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software,
Job Title: Screen Printer
- We are looking to hire a talented Screen Printer with an eye for detail to oversee our company’s Screen Printing process.
- Selecting screen size, degreasing agents and emulsion coatings,
- Loading screen into printer,
- Installing and repositioning screen printing plates and pressure roles,
- Calibrating printer before batch is printed.
- Receiving work order jobs for Screen Printing,
- Examining work orders to determine estimated printing times,ink,and material quantities,
- Designing screen patterns according to customer specification,
- Ability to work with ink and chemicals every day,
- Ability to manually operate large machinery,
- Ability to work alone for long shifts,
- Ability to work nights if required.
- ND minimum,
- Previous work experience as a Screen Printer,
- Excellent hand-eye coordination,
- High level of creative and artistic skills,
- Ability to stand for long periods,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2020.