Healthcare Philanthropy has been the Health Consultation Center of choice. What started off as a small consultation center has since grown into a mega healthcare philanthrophic center that organises free health talks and medical tests twice monthly; caring for humanity while rendering free health consultancy services. We offer patients the much attention and care they need in order to get them feeling healthy again. We are a non-profit organisation established to save lives through disease prevention by using proven business practices such as donations, sponsorships & partnerships.
We are therefore recruiting suitably qualified candidates in other to meet the financial need towards sustaining the programme goal in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Volunteer Fundraising Officer
- Research prospective donors, develop maintain media contact lists
- Write send letters of thanks to donors
- Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors
- Conduct fundraising strategies for an organization
- Train volunteers in fundraising procedures and practices
- Ensure that all legal reporting requirements are satisfied
- Create or update donor databases
- Design or produce materials like posters, Web sites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events
- Direct or supervise fundraising staff, including volunteer staff members
- Solicit cash or in-kind donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors.
- Identify and contact potential donors
- Organize a campaign or event that will lead to soliciting donations
- Maintain records of donor information for future use
- Evaluate the success of previous fundraising events
- ND / HND / B.Sc in a related field.
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in a similar position
Personal qualities required:
- Good interpersonal skills, you will be friendly, professional and have a persuasive manner
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of working or volunteering in the not-for-profit sector is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in fundraising/event management is desirable but not essential.
- Strategic and thorough in recording details
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of managing simple databases in Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.