Global Clearing and Logistics Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clearing Agent
- Responsible for custom clearance, declarations, and processing of necessary documents such as bill of laden, insurance forms
- Ensures that goods are classified correctly, entered into customs in advance and subsequently cleared as early as possible to avoid delay
- Orders containers which will be used to transport goods from port to destination and researches freight rates
- Confer with officials in various agencies to facilitate clearance of goods through customs and quarantine
- Obtain documentation to authorize activities.
- Keeps track of routing information
- Develops logistics to track changes and ensure delivery of goods
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a clearing agent
- Minimum of OND
- Ability to adhere to principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Clearing Agent” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st June, 2020.