Warehouse 7 Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Manage, develop and dispatch tobacco products effectively to retail customers in assigned territory
- Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
- Ensure prompt and correct product and POS pickup and recording
- Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
- Effective use of real-time App
- Ensure daily reconciliation of previous stock issued with sales supervisor
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th May, 2020.