PrisDav Consulting (a division of PrisDav Ventures) was established as a consortium of experts in Management Consultants and Human Resources Development with particular focus on Recruitment & Selection, Organization Development, Organizational Training & Development, Business Process Engineering, Customer Service and Quality Issues. At PrisDav Consulting our objective is to assist organizations achieve exceptional superior performance from investments in their human capital by providing highly stimulating and interactive forum for finding practical solutions to organizational human capital challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Location: Benin, Edo
- We are looking for a qualified HR Coordinator to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they are aligned with our business goals.
- Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Ensuring timely recruitment and replacement of staff as may be required.
- Effective implementation and deployment of various HR related initiatives based on agreed action plans and timeline with corporate HR
- Provide service and advice in assessing organizational needs of accounts handled
- Ensure efficiency of all admin processes and procedures
- Increase existing business portfolio and generate new Leads
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Ensures personal adherence to workplace health and safety requirements.
- Acts in an ethical way when dealing with company assets and other people.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Assists in managing harmonious relationships between management and employees through active involvement in employee programs and communication
- Ensures compliance with labour standards is maintained for all accounts handled
- Ensure timely processing and reconciliation of outsourced staff salary and overtime (where necessary).
- Respond to all client request in a timely manner
Reporting & Analysis:
- Report project activity and presents to the supervisor when requested by the Management on the following reports two-weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually but not limited to:
- Produce relevant reports/spreadsheets are required by supervisor in timely manner
- Inventory status report covering; total up to date files of back office event.
- B.Sc in Human Resources or Management related courses
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, must be highly fluent and articulate in both English
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Preferably with work experience in a HR consulting firm.
- Strong knowledge of Outsourcing business is essential.
- Must be a team player, highly flexible, highly organized, and willing to work in a dynamic organization
Between N80,000 to N100,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2020.