General Industrial Supplies and Services Limited was incorporated in May 2nd 2013 and started operations June 1st 2013. Our main focus is to add value to the Nigerian Business in the distribution of World class products from leading brands such as Varta, Falken, Champion, Petro-Canada and RS Components.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Manage the recruitment and selection process;
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program;
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization;
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive of not less than 5 years in manufacturing industries;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices;
- Degree in Human Resources or related field;
- Membership of professional body such as CIPM will be an added advantage.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title “Human Resources Manager -HR2020001” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2020.