Sharptowers Limited is an accredited dealer of Multichoice Nigeria with offices in Lagos Mainland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Lagos – Isolo, Abule Egba, Igando.
- The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for making sure the needs of the company’s customers are met.
- She/he must be knowledgeable about the products and able to adequately guide the customer at all times.
- A CSR will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle and respond to Customers Enquiries, complaints and questions via different channels such as phone call, email, online chats etc.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Ensure that a positive, empathetic and professional attitude is maintained toward customers at all times.
- Follow up with all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional feedback and customer support.
- Follow the laid down communication procedures, guidelines and policies while going the extra mile to actively engage customers
- Provide General Customer service support
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Escalate Customers’ issues to the appropriate desk and ensure quick resolution
- Update and keep Customer Records in terms of interactions, transactions, comments and complaints while ensuring accuracy of database
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- 1-3+ years Customer Service Experience.
- Computer literacy
- Age: Not more than 30 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th June, 2020.