A Facebook page is a page where public profiles such as businesses, brands, public figures and others regularly keep their fans and friends updated. To create a Facebook page you must first have a Facebook account.
Steps to create a Facebook page
- Go to facebook.com
- Click on pages
- Click on create page
- Click to choose a Page type
- Fill out the required information.
- Click Continue and follow instructions
- Add a username for your page. This is a unique and easier way for people to find your page. It also gives you a custom URL that you can share with other
- Customize your page. Add buttons, templates, profile and cover pictures. You should also add an ‘About Us’ – a summary of what your page represents.
- If your page is a business page, you might want it to be managed by others in your team. Only the admin has a total and complete access to the page. Others such as editor, moderator, advertiser and analyst have limited access. You are the admin by default
- To add roles to your team, go to your Page settings and the “Page Roles” section. You can type in the name of any Facebook friend or person who has liked your Page. You can also add them by using the email address of their Facebook account.
- Publish your first post and invite friends to like your page