A WhatsApp business account lets your business use the WhatsApp Business API to communicate directly with your customers by providing tools to automate, sort and quickly respond to messages. Your customers can use a WhatsApp thread to make purchases, ask about orders or find information.
WhatsApp Business can be downloaded on Android store and iPhone app store. It’s also intended to feel and work just like WhatsApp Messenger. You can use it to do everything that you’re used to doing, from messaging to sending photos. The app enables you to have important details of your business profile such as company’s name, address, email and website. You can also add instant features that respond quickly to customers even while you are offline.
To create a WhatsApp business account follow the follow steps:
- First download and install it from the Google Play Store and the App Store.
- Open up the app and click on agree and continue
- Enter your mobile phone number. you cannot use the same phone number for your WhatsApp business and WhatsApp messenger account
- After this you will receive an OTP which will be automatically verified
- Enter your business name and that’s it
- Go to setting, click on business settings. enter your business address including Google map, enter business category, website, hours open, quick replies and others