HTML5 Developer Job Description
Job Descriptions > Information Technology > HTML5 Developer
Common questions people ask include:
What is the job description of a HTML5 Developer? What are the duties and responsibilities of a HTML5 Developer? What does a HTML5 Developer do?
Job Description of a HTML5 Developer
HTML5 Developer is simply a front-end developer who creates the visual appearance of websites with an above and beyond understanding of the latest HTML specification.
HTML5 Developer Duties and Responsibilities
HTML5 Developer job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Meeting with Web Designers to discuss project design and layout.
- Coding the entire HTML site from end to end.
- Debugging code and front-end web applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility.
- Troubleshooting application errors.
- Conducting website performance and usability tests.
- Meeting publication deadlines.
- Providing user support.
HTML5 Developer Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
HTML5 Developer job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or similar.
- x years' experience as an HTML Developer.
- Ability to troubleshoot coding and application errors.
- Knowledge of web design and user application requirements.
- Ability to meet strict publication deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
As a hiring manager, recruiting an ideal HTML5 Developer starts with crafting a good job description. Use this HTML5 Developer job description example to save yourself time and help you attract the most qualified candidates. Feel free to revise it to meet your specific needs. Job seekers interviewing for the role of a HTML5 Developer may also reference it in preparation for the interview.
Similar to HTML5 Developer Job Description