Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Motivational > 10 Tips You Should Know About Writing Your First Resume
10 Tips You Should Know About Writing Your First Resume
Jun 16, 2019, 12:40 AM
A resume can mean the difference between getting a job or not. It shows a lot about the applicant. Here are 10 tips on how to write a topnotch resume.
- Use a professional font
- Make sure it is grammatically correct
- Use keywords from the job description to describe your experience
- Do not include irrelevant experience
- Use active voice
- Highlight your achievement
- Use hobbies to show your experience
- Choose the right margins
- Tailor-make your resume for each job
- Include contact information with the caveat
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts