Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > 2019 Legislative Internship Programme at Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC)
2019 Legislative Internship Programme at Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC)
Aug 15, 2019, 1:20 PM
Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) - Founded in 2009, PLAC is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit capacity building organisation that works to strengthen democratic governance and citizens’ participation in Nigeria. Applications are invited for: Title: Legislative Internship Programme Location: Abuja, FCT Duration of Internship: September - December 2019 Programme Summary
- Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) is implementing a 10-week long legislative internship programme with support from the European Union (EU) for young Nigerians who wish to gain knowledge of legislative practices and processes.
- At least, a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office packages)
- Aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Completed NYSC
- Good writing and speaking skills
- PLAC will support interns with weekly stipends to cover transportation costs within Abuja and lunch for the duration.
- Other logistics expenses will be borne by the intern. It is advised that prospective interns reside in Abuja or bear the cost of residing in Abuja throughout the duration of the internship, as PLAC will not provide accommodation for interns.
- The Statement of Purpose should be sent as an in-line text on the body of the email and NOT sent as an attachment
- Applications received after the above date will not be entertained.
- The internship provides for equal opportunity participation. All persons from across Nigeria are encouraged to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts