Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Account Officer at Hamim Global Services Nigeria Limited
Account Officer at Hamim Global Services Nigeria Limited
Jul 13, 2020, 6:42 PM
Hamim Global Services Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Airoyal group of companies located at Alhaji Muniru Street, Ogombo Village after Abraham Adesanya, Ajah, Eti-Osa LGA, Lekki Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer Locations: Ogombo Village, Lekki, Lagos (Resident within Ajah Environ has an added advantage) Working Period - Monday to Friday (8am - 5pm)
- Prepare monthly PAYE deduction schedules and remittances to various states
- Update staff pension records and prepare monthly pension remittances schedules to various Pension Fund Administration in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the upload of payments on bank platforms
- Check and upload staff overtime/variables on Microsoft AX
- Assist with reconciliation of tax records
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization's goals in a way that aligns to candidate's personal growth and long term career objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (THIS IS CRUCIAL).
- Attention to Detail and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills.
- Process staff loans and reconcile staff customer and vendor accounts
- Attend timely to payroll issues, complaints, queries and inquiries from staff
- Participate in the monthly Stock count for the group.
- Excellent IT skills especially the extensive use of Excel for Financial Record Keeping and Data Analysis
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Experience - 2 to 3 years in a similar function (such experience in a Manufacturing outfit will be an added advantage)
- Possess stellar attention to detail
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have good analytical skills
- Be a team player and open to collaboration
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 31st August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts