Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Account Officer at Proserv Nigeria Limited
Account Officer at Proserv Nigeria Limited
Jul 16, 2020, 11:16 PM
Proserv Nigeria Limited was incorporated in November 1992 and licensed as a Private Guard Service Company in August 1993. The Company commenced business in January 1993 with an authorised share capital of N10 million and a paid up capital of N4million. Our capital base is financed purely by Shareholders Equity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Account Officer Location: Lagos
- Provide accounting support to region assigned
- Resolve accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Handle Petty cash system
- Maintain a robust asset register
- Report to the GM Finance on all financial matters
- Prepare reconciliations, reports on activity areas on a periodic basis.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting standards
- Liaise with all operational units to monitor guard movement and transfers
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 25th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts